Numerous reports over the course of the past few years have indicated what's possibly found in your tap water. For instance, tap water may contain high levels of lead or chlorine, while underground water often becomes a breeding ground for parasites. Even bottled water isn't as safe as once thought. However, if you have a water filtration system, you know the water you and your family or your employees drink will be safe as long as you regularly change the filter and have it serviced when necessary.
Importance of Filtered Water
Standard tap water contains chemicals used to remove parasites and other harmful matter from water. Chlorine is one of these chemicals, and this particular substance has a distinctive taste. Because a filter removes the chlorine, it provides you with water that tastes better than standard tap water. Your water may still have bacteria, debris or other microscopic particles, especially if you have well water, but a water filter will remove these imperfections, preventing you from consuming them. Some filters also remove lead. Installing a filtration system is cheaper than purchasing bottled water.
Halo Water Systems
Dependable Service offers only the best products to our customers, which is why we exclusively offer Halo Water Systems. For over 50 years Halo has been recognized as the most reliable maintenance free option for clean water. Unlike most water treatment solutions Halo does not use salt or other chemicals in their process. Instead, Halo uses an innovative magnetic process that converts dissolved calcium into calcium crystals which prevents scaling and corrosion in your pipes.
With a reputation for premium grade NSF certified products, Halo provides solutions for any home or business’ needs:
- Premium Whole House Water Quality – This maintenance free option provides crystal clear, great tasting water throughout the entire home. Effectively removing chlorine and sediment with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Ultimate Ultraviolet Disinfection – Eliminate potential threats from chlorine resistant bacteria without the use of chemicals, creating natural and safe water.
- Ultimate Drinking Water Quality – This 5 stage reverse osmosis purification system allows you to enjoy the purest water with the ideal pH balance.
- Compact Whole House Dual Stage Filtration – Effectively filter out unwanted sediment and carbon without the need for electricity or drainage.
- Halo ION Protection – Protect your entire home from hard water damage, scale and corrosion with this state of the art system.
- Ion Boost – Provide optimized hard water protection to larger water heaters and recirculating systems to extend the lifespan of your equipment.
Visit Halo’s website to learn more about how Halo water filtrations can improve the quality of your water!