OUR GOAL IS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHILE PROVIDING YOU WITH HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE!
Today we are all facing things we have not faced before and with the increasing number of Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in our area and across the country, we implemented extra precautions to keep you and our employees safe. These steps are designed to give you peace of mind when having our technicians in your home.
EXPECT THE FOLLOWING STEPS FROM OUR TECHS
Our techs are doing everything possible to protect you, your home, themselves, and their families. They will adhere to the following protocols during these uncertain times.
- Techs will not be shaking your hands – we are taking steps to help prevent cross-contamination
- Shoe Booties – will be worn by our Techs anytime they are in your home
- Masks – will be worn as needed or requested by customers (feel free to ask any employee at any time to wear a mask while in your home)
- Techs will clean all surfaces with a disinfectant spray prior to beginning any work – helping to reduce any surface contamination
- Gloves – will be worn throughout your service call and changed as needed
- Techs will do a thorough surface cleaning after all service work is completed
In addition to these protective measures, our Customer Service group will be asking several pro-active questions to ensure our techs are prepared for any situation. We are doing everything in our power to help you and our techs safe while ensuring you receive high-quality service.
Have an Emergency, We can Help with That!
If you have a plumbing or HVAC emergency or problem, contact us today, 843-627-2337. We are here to help you through any situation regarding your home’s plumbing or heating and air conditioning. We are available 24/7 and our techs are taking extra precautions before, during, and after being in your home.