What is Indoor Air Quality
- Air quality in and around a home or business
- It is the air you breath in while you are inside a structure
- Quality of air has been linked to health and your comfort
- Air can include sick building syndromes and lead to health concerns for those who breath in poor air
- Can impact your overall health and increase risks associated with mold, dust, allergens and viruses
- Depending on your health, poor air quality can impact your long-term health
How you can improve your air quality in your home?
- Many different solutions that can impact your home’s or businesses air quality
- Duct cleaning – removing the dust, dirt, debris from your ductwork – can accumulate up to 40lbs. of dust a year
- Have an indoor air purification device installed
- Systems that are installed in your air handle and run when your HVAC unit is running. They can purify your air throughout the entire building
- Portable units that can be used in specific rooms, smaller houses, apartments, condos, businesses
- These units are ideal for small rooms, campers, vehicles, etc.
- They run all the time and you can adjust the setting for space and how much the fan is running
- Commercial Units
- Designed to be installed in commercial HVAC systems to purify the air in larger commercial settings
We are here to help and can help with any of these options.