What You Should Know About Dispatching Service to Your Home or Business
- Technology, processes, and systems, help us organize workflow for our customers
- Our dispatch team uses a time-stamped schedule that changes colors as the technician’s progress through their jobs each day.
- Dispatchers use GPS tracking to monitor the progress of techs and update customers as needed about arrival times.
Dispatchers are always as good as the information they receive! Please
be sure to tell dispatchers things like:
- Physical address of the call
- Who is the property management contact?
- Are there any special instructions for access to the work site (gates, codes, etc.)
- Do you need a confirmation call from the technician upon completion?
- Our dispatchers answer the phones “live” 7 days a week from 8am-5pm. So, at night, a call service takes messages, and a member of our staff returns emergency phone calls personally within 10 minutes.