Ductwork & Ventilation
When it comes to your home’s ductwork and ventilation, it’s important to understand how essential they are to the efficiency and effectiveness of your overall HVAC system. Furthermore, this power couple helps your system to work at its best, ensuring you have safe, clean indoor air. When there’s a problem, your entire system suffers.
Ductwork & Ventilation System Repairs in Myrtle Beach, SC
Are you wondering if something may be off with your ductwork and ventilation? Common duct problems include:
- Uninsulated Ducts or Old Insulation – Properly insulated ducts can save you from wasting a significant of energy. Don’t let the temperature of your ducts compromise the temperature that comes out of your vents!
- Improperly Disbursed Ductwork – if there is not a sufficient amount of ductwork placed throughout your home you will notice some parts of your home are hot while other parts are cold.
- Leaking Ducts — Running your system with leaking ducts can reduce its efficiency by as much as 40%. Having leaks in your air ducts can allow air from your attic or crawl space to affect the temperature of the air that enters your home, making your system work harder.
It’s important to get to the bottom of the issue quickly. You need the help of certified technicians who know the ins and outs of proper ductwork and ventilation inspections and repairs.
Professional Ductwork & Ventilation Inspections in Myrtle Beach, SC
The average American home collects up to 40 pounds of dust each year. As this air circulates through your home it gets deposited in your air ducts and into your vents. Having your ducts cleaned every few years to dislodge dirt and debris in the ducts can keep your system running at peak efficiency and avoid clogs.
Here are common signs that it’s time for a duct and vent inspection:
- Dirt and debris around your home’s vents
- Low air flow
- Increased allergy, asthma or respiratory problems
- Uneven heating or cooling
- Unusual sounds when you turn on your unit
Let our technicians provide a thorough ductwork inspection to pinpoint any issues or potential problems, such as inadequate or damaged insulation. Catching trouble with your ductwork early can save you a lot of money and hassle.
Service from the Pros in Myrtle Beach, SC
Expert maintenance and service for your ductwork and ventilation will ensure your indoor air quality is at its best and your climate control stays comfortable. Without the proper inspections and maintenance, things can go south quickly for your indoor air quality and HVAC efficiency.
The solution is simple! Let our team at Dependable Service provide the inspections, maintenance and repairs you need for your ductwork and ventilation. If you need installation services, we can help with that too. Connect with us online now or give us a call at 843.353.0461 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about the value-added services we provide to our customers.