Wear and tear can affect the efficiency and functionality of your faucets and fixtures, both at home and at your place of business. While it’s usually preferable to repair than replace, there may come a time when repair simply isn’t enough.
At Dependable Service, we help homeowners and business owners of Myrtle Beach decide when a replacement is the best option. Moreover, we take the time to explore the possibilities with our customers to help them reach the best decision for their needs.
Our faucet and fixture installation services can bring your bathroom to kitchen up to date with the latest designs and most efficient plumbing fixtures on the market.
KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME TO REPLACE YOUR FAUCET OR FIXTURE
Some of the most common signs that it’s time to replace a faucet or fixture include:
- Leaks are becoming more common. Old faucets and fixtures can get leaky, drippy and undependable.
- Water bills keep going up. Wasted water leads to wasted money. If your water bills are on the rise, faucet and fixture replacement may help control costs.
- Scale has built up inside the fixtures. Scale can build up inside fixtures over time, causing low water pressure and clogs.
DEPENDABLE FIXTURE AND FAUCET REPLACEMENT IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC
An old faucet or fixture can waste water, money and time for a busy homeowner or business owner. Over time, leaks from old fixtures can cause structural damage and can even reduce the property’s value. At Dependable Service we help business owners and homeowners maintain functional plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Attractive bathrooms and kitchens. Keep your bathroom or kitchen looking its best with new fixtures and faucets.
- Dependability. New faucets and fixtures are less likely to develop leaks, which enables business owners and homeowners to focus on more important things than plumbing.
- Efficiency. Modern low-flow faucets and fixtures use less water, which reduces utility bills and saves money.
- Reduced repair costs. New faucets and fixtures can go for years without plumbing repair, leading to savings over time.