Myrtle Beach Water Heater Services
Helping You Keep Your Running Water at the Ideal Temperature
Water heaters are complex machines that come in a variety of makes, models, and types. At Dependable Service, our fully licensed and trained water heater technicians can assist you with all types of water heater, including commercial, residential, conventional, and tankless models.
Does Your Water Heater Need Our Help?
A water heater that isn’t providing you with optimal comfort is a water heater that isn’t doing its job. If you spot any of the signs that your water heater isn’t performing the way it should, we will promptly arrive and immediately address whatever problem you have.
Signs that Something’s Wrong with Your Water Heater Include:
- Consistently lukewarm or cold water
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Water that is far too hot
- Reduce water flow rate or pressure
- Visible signs of water tank rust or corrosion
- Hearing concerning sounds such as rattling & popping
- Discolored water or rotten egg smell coming from taps
- Pool of water surrounding the water heater
Why Isn’t My Water Heater Working?
We use water heaters every single day. Any appliance used so frequently demands our regular attention, plus a little TLC every now and then. It is industry standard that even well-maintained water heaters will last on average between 8 and 15 years (well-maintained tankless water heaters on average last about 5-10 years longer). Maintenance is the key to longevity, and an unmaintained water heater will develop more issues and fail faster.
Common Water Heater Issues Include:
- Deteriorated anode rod
- Rushed installation
- Improperly sized for specific location
- Damaged pilot light
- Defective heating element
- Faulty temperature sensor
- Sediment build-up due to lack of system-wide flushing
If you suspect a water heater problem, call on our team at Dependable Service. We will quickly get to the root of the problem and make repairs to increase water efficiency and get you the reliable hot water you need.
Contact the licensed pros of Myrtle Beach, Conway, and Pawleys Island at (843) 627-2337 or by filling out our online contact form. We can take care of your water heater needs with our honest, professional services.