Water Heater Installation & Replacement
We offer comprehensive water heater installation and replacement services for Myrtle Beach, Conway, Pawley’s Island and surrounding areas. In some cases we are able to repair your water heaters. In other cases, such as a leaking water heaters, it’s time to replace it.
Our team of experienced technicians will inspect your water heater and walk you through the best options for your home or business. With 24-hour emergency service available, there’s never a reason to wait to give our team a call.
Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater
The most common reasons to replace your existing water heater instead of repairing your current system include:
- It’s significantly past its life expectancy. The typical life span for a water heater ranges, but it’s generally 10 to 15 years. Anything beyond this and it may no longer be efficient. More modern units have warranties as long as 20 years.
- It’s leaking. Leaks are difficult to repair well enough to keep them at bay. Any leak around the base of the tank often indicates a need to replace the system rather than repair it.
- A non-working system, such as one that does not turn on even when gas or electricity is supplied, could require replacement.
- The system works erratically and unreliably. This can be difficult to repair as well.
- You’re spending too much to heat water. Systems beyond 10 years old can be replaced to gain better efficiency overall, even if they are still working.
We make it easy for you to get rid of your old water heater and to install a new one that meets your needs.
Trust Dependable Service to Install Your New Water Heater
When it’s time to install a new water heater, Dependable Service will help you choose a model that’s appropriate for your home or business size and water usage needs. We’ll discuss several brands and models. We can also discuss options for more efficient models that could save you money over time. Properly installed models can work reliably for you for decades. Let us ensure your family has hot water again in no time.
Call our team today to discuss your water heater repair and replacement needs. We’ll provide you with a full estimate of the service through our upfront pricing offer.