Tankless Water Heater Services in Myrtle Beach
Effective, Efficient & Affordable
Dependable Service is ready to manage all water heater repairs, maintenance, and installation for your cutting-edge tankless water heating units. Tankless water heaters have grown substantially in popularity versus the traditional water heater, and we’re fully prepared to service even the most advanced and innovative models.
What Are Tankless Water Heaters?
Tankless water heaters are the latest technological advancement available in water heating. They are smaller, less noisy, and are more effective than conventional water heaters in almost every way.
Therefore, it’s important to know that there are two different types of tankless water heaters: point-of-use and whole-home. The ultimate purpose of both types is to provide a continuous stream of hot water on-demand. Point-of-use water heaters manage hot water at a fixture or appliance. Conversely, whole-home water heaters address the hot water needs throughout an entire home. Additionally, whole-home water heaters will never run out of hot water, regardless of how many showers are consecutively taken.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heating
Our licensed plumbing team strongly recommends tankless water heater solutions for both commercial and residential spaces. This is due to the many benefits they can provide, including:
- Energy efficiency: Unlike conventional tanks that are always heating water, tankless heaters only heat on-demand, saving energy in the process.
- Lower monthly utility bills: Tankless water heaters do tend to cost more than conventional tanks at installation. However, thanks to their energy-efficient nature, they yield lower monthly utility bills.
- Endless supply of hot water: Point-of-use tankless water heaters will eventually run out of hot water. However, whole-home tankless heaters will never let you experience a cold shower again.
- Space-saving: Tankless water heaters are small and may be placed in utility closets, attics, basement, or crawlspaces. They may be hung from walls or even placed outside.
- Longevity: Properly maintained tankless water heaters can last between 6 and 10 years. Most conventional tanks last about 10 to 15 years.
Contact Dependable Service to learn more about the differences between tankless and conventional water heaters, and what might be best for your Myrtle Beach home or business. We are always happy to guide you in the right direction based on your own specific needs.
Call (843) 627-2337 today to schedule a same-day appointment with our tankless water heater specialists. We can have one of these innovative units installed at your property in no time.
They live up to their name!- Greg S.
Way more than I expected!- Teresa N.
Highly Recommended- Robin H.
Professional & Courteous- Jeffrey B.
Excellent and Efficient Installation- Steve H.