Sewer Main Replacement
Sewer Main line problems can be nasty. Give Dependable Service a call right away so that we can repair the damage, clean up the mess, and make sure your home or business remains safe and sanitary.
Signs of Sewer Main Damage
Fortunately, while the signs of sewer main damage may be unpleasant, they are obvious. This allows for action to be immediately taken. Here is a list of some of the more common signs that your sewer main may need to be replaced.
- Damaged sidewalks
- Foul odors
- Puddles and leaks around the property
- Erosion surrounding the sewer main
- Slow or inconsistent drainage from sinks or toilets
Dependable Service Sewer Main Replacement in Myrtle Beach, SC
We are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week because we know that sewer main breaks do not observe holidays, nights, or weekends.
Here are a few of the sewer main solutions we provide:
- Camera Inspection: Video pipe inspection allows us to determine the exact cause and location of the sewer main problem without excavation or causing additional property damage. Video pipe inspection is especially useful for pinpointing a precise diagnosis and up-front cost analysis.
- Re-piping methods: There are a variety of re-piping methods available. Depending on the situation we may be able to reinforce the existing pipe or re-install deteriorated pipe.
- Sewer Main Replacement: We strive to make this process as pleasant and stress-free as possible. We will handle all city or county permits and inspections and make every effort to leave the property at your home or business in better shape than how we found it.
The professionals at Dependable Service Plumbing & Air of Myrtle Beach are happy to answer any additional questions you have regarding your sewer main. Give us a call or stop by today to see how one of our proven solutions can work for your unique situation.