Dependable Service specializes in all aspects of residential and commercial plumbing services, including drain clog removal and sewer drain cleaning.
Furthermore, it is essential that sewer drains and pipes remain clear of debris and clogs to avoid buildup and unsanitary back-ups.
SIGNS OF A CLOG
Also, it is important that you immediately contact a professionally licensed plumber if you suspect sewer drain problem at your home or business. Additionally, these types of plumbing issues may prove unhealthy and even hazardous to you and your family. Thus, it is best to have them repaired right away to avoid more costly problems down the line.
Typical signs that you may have a sewer drain problem include:
- Simultaneous back-up of multiple plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Frequent toilet back-up and stoppage
- Frequently slow or halted bathtub and shower drain
COMMON CAUSES OF CLOGS
Also, there are a variety of complications that can cause a sewer drain to clog or to break down, some of which are outside a home or business owner’s control. Therefore, some of these common causes of a clog include:
- Tree root intrusion into pipe
- Foreign objects, miscellaneous debris
- Misaligned pipes
- Collapsed or broken pipes
- Infrequent or no maintenance
Sewer main line problems can be nasty. Give Dependable Service a call right away so that we can repair the damage, clean up the mess, and make sure your home or business remains safe and sanitary.
SIGNS OF SEWER MAIN DAMAGE
Fortunately, while the signs of sewer main damage may be unpleasant, they are obvious. This allows for action to be immediately taken. Here is a list of some of the more common signs that your sewer main may need to be replaced.
- Damaged sidewalks
- Foul odors
- Puddles and leaks around the property
- Erosion surrounding the sewer main
- Slow or inconsistent drainage from sinks or toilets
Dependable Service SEWER MAIN REPLACEMENT IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC
We are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week for emergency plumbing services because we know that sewer main breaks do not observe holidays, nights, or weekends.
Here are a few of the sewer main solutions we provide:
- Camera Inspection: Camera inspection allows us to determine the exact cause and location of the sewer main problem without excavation or causing additional property damage. Camera inspection is especially useful for pinpointing a precise diagnosis and up-front cost analysis.
- Re-piping methods: There are a variety of re-piping methods available. Depending on the situation we may be able to reinforce the existing pipe or re-install deteriorated pipe.
- Sewer Main Replacement: We strive to make this process as pleasant and stress-free as possible. We will handle all city or county permits and inspections and make every effort to leave the property at your home or business in better shape than how we found it.