When it comes to your home’s ductwork and ventilation, it’s important to understand how essential they are to the efficiency and effectiveness of your overall HVAC system. Furthermore, this power couple helps your system to work at its best, ensuring you have safe, clean indoor air. When there’s a problem, your entire system suffers.
What Are Signs You Need Duct Repair?
Common signs you need ductwork repair in Myrtle Beach include:
- Hearing unusual noises from your ducts
- Experiencing hot & cold spots
- Smelling a musty or moldy odor
- Spotting dust & dirt buildup around vents
- Noticing a sudden spike in utility bills
- Needing to regularly change filters
- Discovering signs of infestations
- Finding mold close to your HVAC system
- Dealing with poor airflow & circulation
- Experiencing worsening respiratory issues
It’s important to get to the bottom of the issue quickly. You need the help of certified technicians who know the ins and outs of proper ductwork and ventilation inspections and repairs.
Why Should You Have Your Ductwork & Ventilation Inspected?
The average American home collects up to 40 pounds of dust each year. As this air circulates through your home it gets deposited in your air ducts and into your vents. Having your ducts cleaned every few years to remove dirt and debris in the ducts can keep your system running at peak efficiency and avoid clogs.
Let our technicians provide a thorough ductwork inspection to pinpoint any issues or potential problems, such as inadequate or damaged insulation. Catching trouble with your ductwork early can save you a lot of money and hassle.