Pipes don’t last forever. While there are other piping reinforcement options our team can help you explore, there are times when pipes simply need to be replaced for the safety and well-being of your home or business.
When is it Time for Re-Piping?
If you don’t spot the warning signs that your pipes need replacing, you could find yourself dealing with leaks that damage your property and compromise your safety. Once you notice you need re-piping, you can rest easy knowing that Dependable Service has many years of experience re-piping Myrtle Beach, Conway, Pawleys Island, and surrounding homes and businesses.
Signs that Your Pipes Should Be Replaced Include:
- Frequent Leaks
- Reduced or Inconsistent Water Pressure
- Discolored or Rusty Water
- Visible Signs of Corrosion
Our Re-Piping Solutions
We provide our customers with service and workmanship guarantees as part of our continuous effort to build lasting and trusted relationships. We know when it’s time for piping replacements and can help you determine which solution will work best for your unique situation. We offer a variety of solutions designed to suit any plumbing system or budget, including:
- Complete piping replacement - Pipe replacement is a must for deteriorated pipes for which there is no quick fix.
- Exposed replacement - Pipes exposed in crawlspaces are an affordable option for pipe replacement.
- PEX piping - PEX piping is a method used to reinforce your existing pipes. These may be snaked into your pipes with minimal damage.
While re-piping solutions may seem overwhelming, you can feel confident knowing that Dependable Service is here to help make this process as easy as possible.