Experienced HVAC Technician – Sales + Commission and Bonus
Since 2003 Dependable Service has been providing the Grand Strand with exceptional customer service. We are a family owned and operated business and are growing at a fast pace. We strive to maintain a work culture that exemplifies our values. We believe we are called to serve all those placed on our path with honesty, humility, and compassion.
Job Description: Our HVAC Sales Technician’s provide top notch service to all our HVAC customers. HVAC Sales Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and repairing HVAC systems, as well as determining when to quote out new systems. Listening to customers and understanding exactly what the customers’ needs and expectations are is critical to developing the appropriate quotes. When presenting options to customers HVAC Sales Technicians need to provide concise, detailed information to the customer on all options. Working as a team, the Sales Tech is responsible for clear communication between customer service, dispatch and installation teams.
Benefits: Paid vacation, Paid sick time, Simple IRA with company match, Aflac, iPad, iPhone, company vehicle & fuel, uniform and Career opportunities!
- NATE certification preferred
- 5+ years sales experience selling HVAC systems
- Extensive technical experience with HVAC systems, understand how to diagnose and solve problems with a variety of systems and brands
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams thoroughly
- Proficient at making repairs to all types of HVAC equipment
- Customer focus, listen and understand what the customer and home needs, than present options that best meets them
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices and ductwork installation
- Understand air balancing principals and techniques for supplying the proper air flow in buildings
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- Valid drivers license
- Diagnosing and presenting options to customers
- Properly create quotes including material lists and all details for customers
- Communicate job information to the installation technicians ensuring jobs ready for completion
- Communicate with customers regarding findings and options for solving their HVAC problems
- Addressing customer concerns and answering any questions
- Processing payments when required
- Working with a team to meet customers’ needs and expectations with excellence
- Ensure jobs are properly documented in ServiceTitan including job notes, pictures and all forms are properly filled out